American Express Business Gold: Get a $50 Statement Credit, Plus Up To 40,000 Bonus Points
Here’s another offer for the AMEX Business Gold, this time offering a cash incentive and a low spending threshold, as reported by FW:
- Get a $50 statement credit when you spend $100 until August 31, 2006*
- Fee-free for your first year — a savings of $125
- Bonus $50.00 applies to any purchase over $100.00 made between 4/24/06 and 8/31/06, and will appear as a statement credit on your Card account. The maximum credit available is $50.00 per account.
In addition, you can earn bonus points during your first year:
- 5,000 bonus points with your first purchase, to welcome you as a Cardmember
- 5,000 bonus points as a thank-you for reaching $20,000 in spending
- 20,000 more bonus points for reaching $50,000 in spending
- 10,000 additional bonus points for your one-year Card renewal
The direct link to this offer is here. AMEX have been sending out some targeted invitations in the recent past to people offering up to 50,000 points for making only three charges on this card, so this offer pales in comparison to that, but has the advantage of not being targeted.