Through August 25, 2012, eligible Amex cardmembers will receive a $20 statement credit after spending at least $100 in one visit at ShopRite with their Amex. To see if your card is eligible and to register for this promotion, visit this link. You must register your card by August 10, 2012 to participate.
Restaurant Week Offers
American Express also has a few upcoming deals in honor of Restaurant Week in Los Angeles and New York:
1. Get $5 statement credits each time you dine at participating restaurants during dineLA Restaurant Week.
To participate, first register your American Express card at this link by July 27, 2012. Then, each time you spend at least $21 at a participating dineLA restaurant between July 16 and July 27, 2012, you’ll receive a $5 statement credit. A list of participating restaurants can be found by visiting www.dinelarestaurantweek.com.
2. Get a $20 statement credit after dining 4 times at participating restaurants during NYC Restaurant Week.
To participate, first register your American Express card at amexnetwork.com/nycrestaurantweek by August 10, 2012. Then, spend at least $24 each time at four different participating restaurants between July 16 and August 10, 2012. For a list of participating restaurants, see nycgo.com/restaurantweek.com.
Statement credits are usually issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase but may take up to two billing cycles to post to your account.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site ("Advertiser"). Any opinions, analysis, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Want to keep up with the latest credit card deals?
- Regional American Express Deals Roundup - June 18, 2012
- NYC Amex Cardholders: Spend $200 at Select Locations, Get $50 Back - January 18, 2012
- Link your Amex to Foursquare for Couponless Savings - June 30, 2011