Under this offer, when you apply for an American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card, you’ll receive 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending a minimum of $1,000 in your first 3 months. In addition, the annual fee of $175 is waived for the first year. That’s a much sweeter deal than the public offer for this card which requires $2,000 of spending for only 25,000 Membership Rewards points.
To take advantage of this offer, you’ll need to visit this link. Once you have entered your personal information (SSN is optional), you will then be redirected to a page with your eligible American Express offers.
Note 1: The card match tool does not guarantee that you will receive this offer, so YMMV.
Note 2: If you recently applied for a personal Amex card, you will not be eligible for this offer, as the terms state: “Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months or any other Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card® account within the last 90 days.”
Other available offers
In addition to this Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card deal, after entering your information, you may receive these additional offers:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express: Up to 45,000 Delta SkyMiles. Under this offer, you would receive 25,000 miles after your first purchase and an additional 20,000 miles for spending $5,000 within 6 months, compared to the public offer which earns 30,000 miles after spending $500 within 3 months.
- Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express: You’ll earn 150 Reward Dollars after spending $500 within your first 3 months (compared to earning 100 Reward Dollars from the public offer)
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express: You’ll earn 250 Reward Dollars after spending $1,000 within your first 3 months (compared to earning 150 Reward Dollars from the public offer)
Note: These offers are subject to change at any time, so if you are interested in them, you should apply soon.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site ("Advertiser"). Any opinions, analysis, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Want to keep up with the latest credit card deals?
- Free Costco Membership for Select Amex Gold Cardmembers - January 12, 2010
- Redstone FCU Credit Card: Up to 2% Cash Back - November 17, 2008
- Amex To Revamp Membership Rewards Program - August 1, 2006