Chase and Fairmont Hotels & Resorts just announced the first ever Fairmont credit card, the Fairmont Visa Signature Card. Not only does the brand new card help cardmembers earn status faster, but it also comes with a nice sign up bonus: you’ll receive two complimentary night stays complete with two breakfast dining certificates at any Fairmont property worldwide after making $1,000 in purchases within your first three months of cardmembership.
The Fairmont Visa Signature also comes with a number of excellent benefits that you would expect from a high-end travel card:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary annual membership to Lounge Club plus two complimentary lounge visits each year, for access to over 350 airport lounges in more than 200 cities worldwide
- Automatic upgrade to Fairmont President’s Club Premier status, which entitles you to such benefits as a room upgrade certificate, a suite upgrade certificate, a third night free on a three-night stay certificate and $50 dining certificates
- Earn Platinum status more quickly — when a cardmember spends $7,500 on the Card, they will receive a stay credit toward the next status level, up to a maximum of 2 credits per calendar year
- Earn a free night stay on each Card anniversary, provided you have spent $12,000 or more in the prior year
- 5 Fairmont Rewards for every $1 spent on Fairmont stays
- 2 Fairmont Rewards for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting
- 1 Fairmont Reward for every $1 spent on all other purchases
Fairmont Rewards can be used toward future Fairmont stays, gift cards or charitable donations.
Existing Presidents Club Premier and Platinum members who are approved for the Fairmont Visa Signature Card will enjoy additional and exclusive benefits throughout the year. In addition, existing Premier and Platinum members who become Charter Members by being approved by July 31, 2012 will receive an additional two Fairmont Gold Floor upgrade certificates and an extra $150 in Fairmont dining certificates.
The card does carry a $95 annual fee that will be waived for the first year for applications received by July 31, 2012.
For more information or to apply for the card, see www.chase.com/fairmont.
Want to keep up with the latest credit card deals?
- Marriott Rewards Visa: 25,000 Bonus Points Plus a Free Night Stay Certificate - May 29, 2008
- Marriot Rewards Credit Cards: Now Earn Elite Status Faster - February 9, 2010
- New Club Carlson Rewards Visa Cards – Up to 85000 Bonus Points + Get a Free Night On Every Award Stay of 2 Nights or More - December 4, 2012