Get 2 Free Uber Rides from the Airport with American Express
Through December 31, 2016, American Express cardmembers can get 2 free Uber rides (up to $65 each) originating from select airports. To take advantage of this great offer:
- In the Uber app, go to the promotions tab and enter the code AMEXAIRPORT prior to requesting a ride
- Pay with an American Express card
- Complete your trips, originating from select airports listed below, before December 31, 2016.
The $65 will automatically be taken off the total cost of the ride once the trip has ended.
Participating airports include:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
You can get 2 free rides, up to $65 each, for any type of Uber ride, including uberPOOL and uberX. Any amount over $65 will be charged to your Amex card. Prepaid cards are not eligible.
Note that this promotion is only valid towards rides from the airport. Rides to the airport are not included.
For more info on this promotion, see this page.