Have an FIA Credit Card? See if Your Card Has a Targeted Offer
If you have an FIA credit card, there’s an easy way to see if you have been targeted for a special promo.
Simply visit www.fiacardservices.com/easyrewards. Even without a registration code, you can supply your last name, last 4 digits of your account number and zip code to see if your account is eligible for any special promos. According to FW, some of the promos being offered to cardholders include:
- $50 in statement credit for spending $250
- 3-5% cash back on airfare , hotels, travel, car rentals and cruises
- 3-5% cash back on gas, drug stores, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 5% cash back on cable, satellite, phone, internet, and insurance
- $25 after spending $1,500
Reported offers were limited to a max of $25-$50 of statement credit earned. Despite having never seen any mail mentioning it, I checked my 2% credit-card-formerly-known-as-Schwab and found the 5% on cable, satellite, phone and internet offer.
All current promos appear to run through March 31, 2011, though the earlier you register your card, the longer you have to take advantage of any promo you may be offered.