How Safe is Your Credit Card?
A new study was just released examining how well credit card issuers are protecting their customers from fraud. The study looked at the security practices from 25 of the largest issuers, particularly in the areas of prevention, detection and resolution. Overall, the results identified the top six safest issuers as:
- 1. Bank of America (Visa Platinum)
- 2. American Express (Blue from American Express)
- 3. (2-way tie) Discover (Discover Platinum Card, now called the Discover More Card)
First National Bank of Omaha (Platinum Edition Visa Card)
- 5. Citibank (Citi Platinum Select)
- 6. Navy Federal Credit Union (Platinum MasterCard)
You can read more details about the results of the study here.