Chase is now offering an excellent 70,000 bonus points upon your first use of a new Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. That’s one of the most lucrative deals ever for this card. In addition, you’ll receive a free night stay at a category 1-4 location upon account approval and the annual fee of $85 will be waived for the first year.
Other standard features of the card include:
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible dining, airline and rental car purchases
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- No foreign transaction fees
- A free night stay at a category 1-5 hotel every year
- 15 nights credit towards Elite status every year
70,000 bonus points is enough for 9 free nights at a category 1 hotel. (Click here to see the full award redemption chart, as well as how hotels are categorized.)
Update 11/11/11: This link no longer works.
70,000 bonus points application
Other notes and related offers:
If you recently applied for this card under the 50,000 point offer, you may want to log into your account online and send Chase a Secure Message asking them to match this promo.
There is also a 50,000 bonus point offer + $75 statement credit for the Premier card here. Most people, however, would be better served with the 70,000 point offer.
For the standard (non-Premier) Marriott card, this promo offers 30,000 points, 2 free nights and a $75 statement credit after first use.
If you’re looking for a Marriott Rewards Business credit card offer, you can find one here that offers 22,500 bonus points plus 2 free nights.
Want to keep up with the latest credit card deals?
- Marriott Rewards Visa: 25,000 Bonus Points Plus a Free Night Stay Certificate - May 29, 2008
- Marriot Rewards Credit Cards: Now Earn Elite Status Faster - February 9, 2010
- Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card: 50,000 Points After First Use - August 18, 2011