American Express and Twitter have a new ecommerce experiment in the works. We saw the first example of it at work in Monday’s $25 Amex gift card deal. Their ultimate goal seems to be to turn Twitter into another platform for ecommerce, powered by Amex’s proprietary Card Sync technology.
Their next step in enticing consumers to buy in? Beginning today at noon EST, they will be offering special deals on products from Amazon, Sony, Urban Zen and Xbox.
The products on sale are:
|Amazon Kindle Fire HD||$149.99 + tax||#BuyKindleFireHD|
|Sony Action Cam & Waterproof Headband Mount||$179.99 + tax||#BuyActionCamPack|
|Urban Zen Bracelet Designed by Donna Karan||$80.00 + tax||#BuyUrbanZenBracelet|
|Xbox 360 4GB console with a 3-month Xbox LIVE Subscription and 2 game tokens||$179.99 + tax||#BuyXbox360Bundle|
|Xbox Controller||$29.99 + tax||#BuyXboxController|
Quantities are limited and this sale will run through March 3, 2013 or while supplies last. If you wish to purchase any of these products, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- If you haven’t already taken advantage of Amex / Twitter deals in the past, you’ll first need to sync your American Express card to your Twitter account. You can do that by going to this link and following the instructions.
- Note: If you are a complete novice to Twitter, you can read this post to step you through the process of creating a new Twitter account and syncing your Amex with it.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site ("Advertiser"). Any opinions, analysis, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Want to keep up with the latest credit card deals?
- Amex Cardmembers: Get a $25 American Express Gift Card for $15 - February 11, 2013
- How to Sign Up for American Express and Twitter Deals: A Step-By-Step Guide - May 1, 2012
- Amex Cardmembers: Spend $599+ At Dell, Get $150 Back + More Deals - November 30, 2012