Six Flags Flash Sale + Extra Savings for Discover Cardholders
Looking for an extra shot of adrenaline? Six Flags Theme Parks just announced the addition of three roller coasters, eight thrill rides, two dark rides and two water attractions across the amusement park chain’s 13 locations. At the same time, it also announced its second annual Labor Day flash sale, offering savings of up to 65% off 2016 Passes when you purchase by September 7, 2015.
When you buy your 2016 Passes now, you’ll also get free upgrades to Gold level, free water park season passes, free visits for the rest of 2015, free drinks all season as well as discounts on merchandise. Discover cardholders can save even more by first signing up for a 5% cashback bonus on Six Flags purchases through this link.
Buying a 2016 Season Pass now offers the following benefits (which may vary, depending on location):
- Free visits for the rest of 2015 through the 2016 season
- Season Parking for each Gold Pass Holder on your account
- Extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket on select days
- VIP early entry before other guests
- Special days when you can bring a friend free
- Automatic upgrade to Gold level, which offers benefits such as:
- Unlimited admission to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Unlimited admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Unlimited admission to ALL Six Flags theme parks
In addition, when you use promo code DISCOVERGOLD and purchase your Season Pass with a Discover card, you’ll only pay the “group” rate rather than the individual pass rate. For instance, at Discover Kingdom, Vallejo, the price per pass is $51.99 when you purchase 4 or more passes, and $61.99 when you buy 3 or less. Using the DISCOVERGOLD promo allows you to purchase passes for $51.99, regardless of the number of passes you buy. (Update: Based on reader feedback, using this code may not always be necessary.)
To enter the promo code, click “Promo” in the navigation menu and a popup will appear where you can enter the code.
Discover cardholders can also find more Six Flags perks here.
For more info, see sixflags.com.