Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card: 60,000 Points Signup Bonus
For a limited time, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card is offering 60,000 points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months of cardmembership. This is the most lucrative promo ever offered by the card.
Benefits of the card include:
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental partner purchases
- Earn 1 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No limit to the points you can earn and points do not expire as long as your card account is open
- 6,000 bonus points on your cardmember anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
The card does carry a $99 annual fee, which is not waived.
The 60,000 bonus points does count towards the 110,000 necessary towards earning a Companion Pass. You can read more about the benefits of a Companion Pass and how you can stack Rapid Rewards card offers to earn it here.
Also note that Chase’s 5/24 rule does apply to this card, meaning you will not be approved if you have opened more than 5 new credit cards from an issuer in the past 24 months.
For more info or to apply, see the following link: