For a limited time, First National Bank of Omaha is offering its BucksBack Visa Card with an unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases with no annual fee and a low 11% variable APR. You must, however, apply by December 31, 2015 to receive this offer. Also, FNBO is currently only accepting applications from Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Texas.
» Read more
Barclaycard and First National Bank of Omaha credit card holders will soon be able to access their credit scores for free, as part of a partnership with pioneering credit scoring company FICO. In addition, FICO said it is currently in talks with other banks to provide the free credit scoring service to their customers, as well.
» Read more
The FNBO Platinum Edition Visa offers 0% APR on purchases for the first 15 billing cycles after your account is opened with no annual fee. The 0% intro rate does not apply to balance transfers or cash advances. Since the card doesn’t earn any rewards and balance transfers carry a 3% fee with no cap and a $10 min, the primary attraction for this card is its lengthy 0% intro period on purchases. Since FNBO is also known to give rather generous credit lines, the card could also potentially help burnish your credit score.
I received an offer in the mail the other day for the First National Bank Omaha Maximum Rewards Platinum Edition Visa Card. The perks of this offer include:
- 2.99% APR Fixed for Life on balance transfers made in the first three billing cycles after your account is opened
- 0% APR until August 2008 on purchases
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees with this offer
The card itself has a reward program called Maximum RewardsSM where you earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. The points are redeemable for cash, travel, gift cards, merchandise, etc.
To enroll, you can either:
- Apply online at www.firstnational.com/apply and use access code 60358. I was able to enter a random 8-digit number for the reservation number and was still presented with the application.
- Call 1-800-734-5944 and mention code 60358.
The deadline to apply for this offer is June 21, 2007.