Amex Offers: Spend $200+, Get $25 Back at Newegg.com
Looking for a deal on computers or electronics? Then the latest Amex Offer may be up your alley. For a limited time, you can get $25 back after spending $200 or more at Newegg.com once you’ve enrolled your eligible American Express card. Enrollment in this promo is limited.
To sign up for this offer through Twitter, make sure you first have an American Express card connected with Twitter. Then, tweet using #AmexNewegg. This offer is valid at newegg.com and flash.newegg.com, but not valid on purchases made at neweggbusiness.com. Full terms are available here.
In summary, to take advantage of this offer through Twitter:
- You must first have an American Express card connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card)
- Tweet using the hashtag #AmexNewegg
- Receive a response message through Twitter from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card
- Then, use your synced card to spend at least $200 in one or more transactions online at newegg.com and/or flash.newegg.com by December 31, 2015
You should receive your statement credit on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/15, though it typically appears much sooner.
If you don’t have a Twitter account and don’t want to create one, you may also be able to find this promo through the other Amex Offer channels:
- Your AmericanExpress.com account – Log into your online account and click on the “Amex Offers For You” tab.
- Use the American Express iPhone App and visit the ‘Offers For You’ tab in the ‘Membership’ section
- Through Facebook at amex.co/facebook
When you view Amex Offers through these other channels, you’ll also see additional Amex Offers to you that are personally targeted based on your demographics. During this busy holiday shopping season, it’s an especially good idea to check out the promos available through these other channels, as there will typically be more offered.
New to Amex Offers and still have questions? You can learn more about the basics of the program by reading this guide.
As always, you can also find a full list of other publicly available Twitter / Amex Offers here.