Capital One Cardholders: Get Ice Cream Delivered for Free on July 24 Through Uber
In the mood for something cold and sweet? If so, we’ve got a scoop for you. This Friday, July 24, if you’re an eligible Capital One cardholder in one of nearly 100 U.S. cities, Uber will deliver ice cream to your doorstep, free of charge.
Courtesy of the #UberIceCream promo, when you add your Capital One card as a payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the Uber app before requesting, your first ice cream order up to $25 is free on July 24, 2015. Note: Availability is limited.
To participate in this deal:
- Add your Capital One card as a payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the Uber app before requesting
- Open the Uber app on Friday, July 24, between 11am and 5pm
- Set your location and request ICE CREAM
- If connected, order away and Ice Cream will be delivered curbside in minutes
Who is eligible for this promotion?
- Capital One customers with US-issued credit cards open and in good standing are eligible to participate.
- Banking customers with debit cards, including Capital One 360 customers, are also eligible.
- Only applicable to Ice Cream vehicles paid for with US-issued Capital One credit or debit card in USD currency.
- Corporate and private label cards are not eligible for this offer.
To see whether this deal is coming to your city, see the list in this post.