Gold Delta Skymiles Amex: 50,000 Bonus Miles + $50 Statement Credit After Spending $1,000 in 3 Months
While targeted Delta Amex signup offers can be quite generous–sometimes reaching up to 75,000 points–those typically available to the general public are not. For instance, the standard Delta Amex offer currently only earns 10,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. Through May 31, 2015, however, there is a much better promo that is available to anyone.
You can now receive 50,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit once you make a Delta purchase within your first 3 months. In addition, the annual fee of $95 will be waived for the first year.
In order to receive this offer, you must have a Delta SkyMiles account. If you do not already have a SkyMiles account, you should be able to create a new one and still be eligible for this offer. Then, follow these steps:
- Visit www.deltaamexcard.com and enter your SkyMiles account information
- At this point, you will not yet see the offer. You’ll need to then copy and paste the following link into your browser:
You should then see the 50,000 bonus miles offer.
Other benefits of the card include:
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Note: If you already have this card or had it in the past, you are not eligible to receive this bonus. If you’re applying for the business version of the card, the bonus is only available to those who have not had the card in the past 12 months.
Note 2: If you recently applied for this card under a less lucrative offer, you may be able to call in and have this offer matched.