Hyatt Credit Card – 2 Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit + 5,000 Bonus Points
If you’ve been thinking about getting The Hyatt Credit Card, but have been waiting for a better deal, now is a good time to get one. While the standard signup offer promises 2 free nights at any Hyatt, and it has also been possible to get a deal for 2 free nights plus a $50 statement credit, there’s now a promo available which offers 2 free nights, a $50 statement credit as well as a possible 5,000 bonus points. As is standard for the card, you’ll need to spend $1,000 within the first 3 months to receive your 2 free nights. You’ll also earn a $50 statement will be earned after you make your first purchase. And with this new offer, in addition, you’ll also receive 5,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within your first 3 months.
Because the signup bonus of 2 free nights is valid at any Hyatt worldwide, this can end up being an extremely lucrative bonus. For instance, consider a luxury property like the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. Room rates there can easily run 600-700 EUR ($700-800) per night, making the bonus potentially worth in the neighborhood of $1,600! Considering you receive this bonus after only $1,000 in spending, this deal represents a fantastic value.
Note: This bonus offer is not available if either 1) you already currently have a Hyatt Credit Card, or 2) you received a new cardmember bonus for the Hyatt Credit Card within the past 24 months.
Hyatt card benefits
Beyond the generous signup bonus, benefits of the card include:
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, airline tickets, and car rentals
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus an EMV-enabled chip card
- 1 free night anually, on renewal, at any category 1-4 property, redeemable within 1 year
- Receive automatic Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum membership – and maintain Platinum status as long as you are a cardholder. Normally, you would need 5 qualifying stays or 15 eligible nights in a calendar year to earn this status. Platinum benefits include:
- 15% point bonus on each stay
- Enjoy a preferred room including rooms on higher floors or larger rooms, based on availability upon arrival
- Complimentary premium Internet service
- Expedited check-in at a dedicated area for members
- Guaranteed 72-hour room availability
- Extend your stay until 2:00 p.m. with a late check out request
- Book reservations through an exclusive Platinum line
The card has a $75 annual fee, which is waived for the first year.
For more info or to apply for this offer, see this link.
(H/T to FW)