Limited-Time Offer: The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® – 50,000 Bonus Miles After First Purchase
For a limited time, The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® is offering 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee. That’s up from the 40,000 bonus miles it was previously offering. 50,000 miles is enough for 2 round-trip tickets within the continental U.S. during low season on US Airways.
As a oneworld member airline, miles can also be redeemed on airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, SirLankan Airlines and TAM Airlines. US Airways Dividend miles can also be redeemed on the following partner airlines: Aegean Airlines, Air China, Hawaiian Airlines, Jet Airways, South African Airways and TAP Portugal.
The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® Benefits
One of the new benefits that has also been added to the card this year is that travelers get to check one bag for free, as long as their annual fee on the card is at least $79. In fact, cardmembers can also check the first bag for free for up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights.
Also, in an effort to align its loyalty program with merger partner American Airlines, award tickets are no longer subject to blackout dates.
Other benefits of the card include:
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways operated flights
- Redeem miles for award travel on US Airways and American Airlines booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations
- Earn miles on every purchase with 2 miles for every $1 you spend on US Airways and American Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 on purchases everywhere else
- New! Receive a 25% savings on eligible US Airways and American Airlines in-flight purchases
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
In addition, the card is offering a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months, though it comes with a balance transfer fee of 3% (min $10).