Pay Your Rent By Credit Card for Free Through 2016 with RadPad & Android Pay
Through the end of 2016, you can earn points or cash back when you pay your rent! This offer comes to you courtesy of RadPad, a photo-based rental listings mobile app. One of the services RadPad offers is allowing renters to charge their rent to their credit card. In turn, RadPad sends the landlord a check, but they normally charge a 3.49% fee for the service. It just announced, however, that through the end of the year, it would be waiving that fee when you use Android Pay.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Make sure you have the Android Pay app on your phone. If you don’t have it, download it here.
- Add a credit card from a participating bank to your Android Pay account.
- Open the RadPad App and select Pay My Rent
- Add your landlord’s name and where you’ll send your check
- Pick your charge date and select Android Pay Credit Card
Note: You do not need to have rented your apartment through RadPad, nor does your landlord even need to be aware of RadPad, as they send out a physical check without requiring any opt-in on your landlord’s part. In addition, the transaction will not code as a cash advance, so you’ll be eligible to earn rewards on your spending.
You can get the RadPad app at either:
To learn more about RadPad, see onradpad.com.