Platinum Card from Amex Now Comes With Complimentary Hilton Gold Status
Those who got in on the previous 100,000 point offer for the Platinum Amex card should be happy to know that their deal got even better. American Express has rather quietly added a new benefit for its Platinum Card and Business Platinum Card members. Now, Platinum cardmembers are eligible to enroll in complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold status without having to meet any minimum stay requirements. Cardmembers will maintain Gold status as long as they keep their card in good standing.
Benefits of of HHonors Gold–status that normally requires 20 stays, 40 nights or 75,000 HHonors base points in a calendar year–include:
- 25% elite status bonus – Earn a 25% bonus on all HHonors base points you earn
- 5th night free – Get every fifth night free on standard room rewards stays of 5 nights or more
- Digital check-in – choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Standard Internet access during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™
- Late check-out
- Express check-out
- Second guess stays free
- Complimentary access is to hotel-owned-and-operated fitness centers/health club facilities during stays and complimentary bottled water (except at properties with a resort charge)
Benefits are subject to change and can be found in full at can be found hhonors.com/memberbenefits.
To enroll your Platinum Card in this new benefit, see this link.