Platinum Delta Skymiles Credit Card: Earn 10,000 MQMs, 70,000 Bonus Miles and $100
For a limited time, through November 9, 2016, you can earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You’ll also earn a $100 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase within your first 3 months. This is the most generous offer that’s ever been available for the Platinum Delta Skymiles card.
The offer is also available on the Business version of the card, though it requires an increased amount of $5,000 in eligible spending.
Benefits of the card include:
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on purchases with no cap
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- Companion certificate – Enjoy a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your card.
- First bag checked free
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Discounted Delta Sky Club access for you and up to two guests
- 20% statement credit on all eligible in-flight purchases of food, beverages and entertainment
- Medallion Qualification Dollar waiver if you spend at least $25,000 on your card
There is an annual fee of $195. Also note that if you have applied for too many Amex cards lately, you may not be eligible, as Amex only allows 2 new cards in a 90 day timeframe.
For more information or to apply, see these links: